• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds | Valentines Day Special | KO: 16:30 | UTG | Sky Sports

Should we cross the ball lots given we are taller than Leeds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I want anyone to dare @ me and say our general play since the Chelsea game hasn’t been the best we’ve seen since Wenger days.

Arteta in.
Glad you mention Wenger. Arteta has finally starting doing something Wenger always did. Start multiple intelligent technical player together and let them play with more freedom. Surprise surprise we’re playing much better now.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’m hoping it becomes clear that Auba scoring from the left and starting on the left are two entirely different things.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Saka is average at best. I suggest you all repeat the same message on Clubhouse, Insta, Twitter, Whatsapp and Facebook for the oldies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
And btw, neither Shakelton or Aliozki are defenders, Nor Ailyng (an Arsenal boy) is a CB, Marcelo dealing with huge holes in his team as best as he can, but is not good enough.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I want anyone to dare @ me and say our general play since the Chelsea game hasn’t been the best we’ve seen since Wenger days.

Arteta in.

I think we looked pretty good when Emery went to a 343 and put Ramsey in the team with Xhaka, but I can see what you mean.

I think the first 45mins against Wolves was our best of the season, should have been 3 up.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I just want to add that this lineup reminds me of what Arsène would do, we have creative players around the field. Ødegaard, ESR, Saka and Ceballos. This is what we want! Interchanging and quick passing. I hope this continues for us and we work our way back PLEASE ALLAH!

Legend14

Established Member
Saka has single-handedly been the only source of optimism in this team. Let us hope he doesn't get injured anytime soon.

Happy for Auba, when he's on form are a real threat.

Thiugh he has been fantastic, there is more optimism than just Saka. ESR, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom