• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Leicester City | 26th April 19:45 (BST)

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why everybody seem surprising about this team i'm totally expected it after 120 minutes in Sunday

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Brazilian Portuguese is quite good as well (no bias). We really put our heart into to it.

Always found brit commentary a bit souless. Worst is american english... it just doesn't feel right.
I agree. My favourite is Arabic though. Try taking a shot of very strong alcohol every time you hear the word 'Allahhhhh'. Good fun!

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Curious to see what Coquelin's role will be (or what he perceives his role to be) and how he does.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
In Australia the ability to watch football matches is so hard , but what's been a lifesaver is the website rojadirecta, type it in Google and you will find the Spanish version which is my preferred choice cause my background is Chilean or English version of the website with streams, that website streams practically every sport you can imagine in every division and each sport and game has about 30 links each so you can find the highest quality or low quality stream as you please. :) that saved my life.
I'm familiar with that site. It's an old fav of mine from when I used to back Universidad Catolica and Colo Colo every week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom