• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Man City | 02/04/2017| 16:00 GMT | Sky Sports 1

How will Arsenal let us down on Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mm76

Yer Da
Normally I would fancy us against City, but I honestly don't know anymore. Somehow we just seem lost as a team lately. No fire, no commitment. Last game against West Brom was just bloody awful.

Absolutely - i've voted we lose, but I do agree with those who say Citeh are inconsistent so don't rule out a draw or a very lucky win, and of course we always want Arsenal to win, but if it meant that afterwards Wenger announced he was staying it would be like drinking a ten-year-old Scotch malt folowed by a dose of dishwater...

Enfield

Established Member
I wonder whats going on in the background with Özil. If he starts I think it could signal the end of whatever malaise is hanging over the squad. I'd like to see plenty pace up front and more of Ramsey/Xhaka.

I think we might just about not embarrass ourselves.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

g5fpr.jpg

About time we're back to normal bloody football.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal to win. Arsenal to beat West Ham and Palace. Arsenal to shoot up the table. Özil to sign a new deal. Beat Middlesbrough and Sunderland. Beat City in the cup. Announce Wenger is staying. Collapse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
but again we have a s**t keeper and out of form defense i can't trust us. we need to wake up and start performing until the end of the season at least show something for the fans.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Absolute rubbish. Ospina has arguably had a better season than Cech.
but can you really trust him? he is not bad keeper but he really have some of bad moments specially when it come to crosses but i not blame him he conceded 12 goals in his last 3 games with us 90% of these goals not his fault and that damaged his confidence.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
but can you really trust him? he is not bad keeper but he really have some of bad moments specially when it come to crosses but i not blame him he conceded 12 goals in his last 3 games with us 90% of these goals not his fault and that damaged his confidence.
I trust him more than Cech to be honest. Agree his aerial presence leaves something to be desired but to call him **** is just wrong.

City have scored just 3 goals from headers this season. So I'd have put Ospina in goal even if Cech was fit!

Deathstroke

The Terminator
At this point, Helmet v Ospina isn't much of a contest. Neither fill me with confidence.

But in any case, here's hoping the Colombian steps it up, cut out the errors and the team takes the cue.

Malky

Established Member
At this point, Helmet v Ospina isn't much of a contest. Neither fill me with confidence.
One is coming to the end of his career and is only here for a nice pay check while staying in London, the other is a midget who flaps at crosses.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

2-0 City btw. Otamendi brace.

I bet you smiled while reading that but as you think about it an Otamendi brace is the exact kind of crap we would allow. You're not smiling anymore are you?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Start Emiliano if Cech is out.

Hope a few of the guys training all week come in. About time Wenger stopped putting his future in the hands of these hyped up serial failures.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
First time I've voted for a loss. Normally I manage to drag some enthusiasm from my inner Arsenal core but I've finally been sucked dry, that WBA game finished me! Obviously I'll watch the game and cheer us on but with very little hope & enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom