• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Man City | 02/04/2017| 16:00 GMT | Sky Sports 1

How will Arsenal let us down on Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
I know. I'd rather have a reason to be happy or to be put out of my misery. Like in your dreams, when you and Kylie Jenner are mollied of your faces and all she wants to do is hold hands.

Depends on where the hands are, tbf.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hope we get smashed tbf.

Need Sterling sending Monreal to a psychiatrist and Alexis beating the **** out of Ramsey for not passing it to him. Losing and embarrassing ourselves in the most amazing ways possible is all we have left...

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I never hope we will lose, I just couldn't, but when it all goes pair shaped as at the Baggies, I just sit back with a resigned sigh and wait for the goals to fly in against us. I always used to believe we could come back from a goal or two down, not anymore.

RoadrunnerReloaded

I trust him more than Cech to be honest. Agree his aerial presence leaves something to be desired but to call him **** is just wrong.

City have scored just 3 goals from headers this season. So I'd have put Ospina in goal even if Cech was fit!

Indeed. Cech has had a poor season. Looks like he only cares about picking up his paycheck. Should never have signed him. Over-hyped and overrated.

RoadrunnerReloaded

Remember last December when we beat this lot to go top for Christmas and we all smugly laughed as Leicester seemed like our only real contenders for the league? Ah good times...

I can't recall smugly laughing in over 12 years but whatever gets you through the night mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom