• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Man City | 02/04/2017| 16:00 GMT | Sky Sports 1

How will Arsenal let us down on Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I watched until about 60 minutes when my media streamer gave up on me. Usually I would fix it and carry on but i decided I had better things to do. As a result, I feel refreshed today. When's our next ga... Nevermind, don't actually care!

mm76

Yer Da
I watched until about 60 minutes when my media streamer gave up on me. Usually I would fix it and carry on but i decided I had better things to do. As a result, I feel refreshed today. When's our next ga... Nevermind, don't actually care!

so not a real fan then - bye....

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
so not a real fan then - bye....
Actually I know exactly when the next game is. And I will likely watch, provided it is too late. But if being a "real fan" means setting yourself up for disappointment and taking all the bullshit that goes with this club right now, then no, I'm not a real fan. And can't imagine what dumb **** would want to be.

mm76

Yer Da
Actually I know exactly when the next game is. And I will likely watch, provided it is too late. But if being a "real fan" means setting yourself up for disappointment and taking all the bullshit that goes with this club right now, then no, I'm not a real fan. And can't imagine what dumb **** would want to be.

ok, ws only talking about paying attention to the game :cool: - that's all i meant - you're right a real fan cares about the club and doesn't let it just try and bulls*it them.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
ok, ws only talking about paying attention to the game :cool: - that's all i meant - you're right a real fan cares about the club and doesn't let it just try and bulls*it them.
Will be keeping an eye on the result but can't invest my emotion into a single 90 minute game anymore like I used to. Watching this club used to be fun. Even after 2006 until 2013. We played great footy and had a class about us. It is just absolute garbage now. You get nothing back from this club right now. Nothing. At least other teams give their fans reason to cheer. Our players and manager have offered up absolute **** for months now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah, I think this is needed. Just don't see myself ever coming back to it if I completely let go. Maybe for the best.
Ah, you're just tired from chasing cars mate, good nap in front of the fire and you'll be back.

FreakySami

I think aftv was good when they had people that spoke about game not just Wenger. It became now comical relief... Everybody I know whether they like or dislike football!!!! Subscribed to it

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm actually genuinely tired of the way this club is treating it's fans. The arrogance in what they say and how they say it.
It was just a joke mate.

Subtle way of saying it's difficult to take you seriously with that new avi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom