• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 22/08/04

kutz

gunnertilldeath said:
and whats this disturbing news i hear about the demise of our favourite mullet. sad day for hair.

The mullet is gone. Sorry guys, but you're gonna have to deal with it. A wise decision in my opinion. A mullet is a one-day only affair when you've had long hair and are going short, but want some amusing photos sitting on the bonnet of a ute, in a blue singlet, with a VB in your hand...

Sorry, only Aussies will understand...

Patrik_F

1. Jens Lehmann
3. Ashley Cole
18. Pascal Cygan
28. Kolo Toure
12. Bisan Lauren
8. Fredrik Ljungberg
15. Francesc Fabregas Soler
19. Gilberto Silva
9. Jose Antonio Reyes
10. Dennis Bergkamp
14. Thierry Henry

7. Robert Pires
11. Robin Van Persie
16. Mathieu Flamini
24. Manuel Almunia (GK)
31. Justin Hoyte

orion

Well should be a craking match. Will not be an easy game and Boro will certainly offer us a harder opposition in the midfield than Everton and up front they have one of the main contenders for this season's golden boot in Hasseilbank. Hopefully we can exploit their rather slow defence and if we take our chances well, we should run away with the 3 points, but the defence will need to keep alert and we must not give a way the ball cheaply in the build up.
Good Luck Gunners!!!

kutz

Man, should be sleeping instead of waiting for text commentary on the game... how's everyone playing???

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
decent.. creating some chances.. but Boro look decent on the counter... Henry's name has been talked about more so far than last match... Reyes fairly quiet so far....

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
commentators are remarking over Reyes' growing understanding with Henry.... good to hear... could be big trouble for defences

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom