• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 22/08/04

Soler

Established Member
Team for today from Arseblog:

Lehmann
Lauren Toure Cygan Cole
Ljungberg Fabregas Gilberto Reyes
Bergkamp Henry

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mad Jens are arseblog usually 100% right when it comes to team lineups ?

If so, then im very surprised pires is not in there.

patrick42uk

Established Member
arseblog are fairly reliable. they predicted cesc would start v everton when some websites didnt even have him in the squad.

i have to say i'm surprised that pires isnt back in the line-up. but i reckon it could have something to do with the midweek game v blackburn. perharps bergie wont be able to play in that which opens the space for pires. he might make another second half cameo today to aid his match fitness. its a very good option to have on the bench, but does that mean we have to wait another game for van persie's debut?

bobbypires

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
arseblog are fairly reliable. they predicted cesc would start v everton when some websites didnt even have him in the sqad.
Arseblog also said Vieira would leave the club this summer. :wink:

tcs

i think RVP will sub for dennis tonite....hopefully when we r in comfortable situation alredi.

we need dennis's brilliant passing to break blackburn defence...they got remarkable record against us(escept last season)! must play at our best~~~

Soler

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
i have to say i'm surprised that pires isnt back in the line-up. but i reckon it could have something to do with the midweek game v blackburn. perharps bergie wont be able to play in that which opens the space for pires. he might make another second half cameo today to aid his match fitness. its a very good option to have on the bench, but does that mean we have to wait another game for van persie's debut?

I definitely agree with that. Bergy won't be able to play two games in a row like that, Pires would play on the left against Blackburn pushing Reyes down to the front with Titi.

patrick42uk

Established Member
bobbypires said:
patrick42uk said:
arseblog are fairly reliable. they predicted cesc would start v everton when some websites didnt even have him in the sqad.
Arseblog also said Vieira would leave the club this summer. :wink:

yeah, but we know for a fact that he was literally gone at one stage.

Arnie

prediction:

Arsenal 2-1 Boro
Reyes Parlour
Henry

That score line with those scorers would be absolutely fantastic!!

JazzG

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
Team for today from Arseblog:

Lehmann
Lauren Toure Cygan Cole
Ljungberg Fabregas Gilberto Reyes
Bergkamp Henry

Just as I had foreseen ;) :p

imo Wenger just can't drop Dennis or Reyes in the kind of form they are in. Pires right now might be better than Reyes but obviously isn't in the kind of form Reyes is in. Will give Le'bob a good rest as well so when he does come in he will be 100% :)

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom