• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Tuesday July 21 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Aston Villa win

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...best ever assist in the Premiership?

Goonger

Sp**s vs Leicester today might have a big play on our mindset for this game.

If Sp**s win, would be difficult to catch them, we would need them to drop points vs Palace & for us to better our goal difference our last couple of games.

If they drop points today though, we will fancy our chances of finishing above them, a win vs Villa and a good win vs Watford might see us take over them in goal difference.

That's not taking into account Sheffield Utd & Wolves, who we would like to drop points as well. Sheffield Utd play Everton & Southampton, Wolves play Palace & Chelsea, so both will do well to get maximum points.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s vs Leicester today might have a big play on our mindset for this game.

If Sp**s win, would be difficult to catch them, we would need them to drop points vs Palace & for us to better our goal difference our last couple of games.

If they drop points today though, we will fancy our chances of finishing above them, a win vs Villa and a good win vs Watford might see us take over them in goal difference.

That's not taking into account Sheffield Utd & Wolves, who we would like to drop points as well. Sheffield Utd play Everton & Southampton, Wolves play Palace & Chelsea, so both will do well to get maximum points.

It’s more likely we catch Sheffield Utd and Wolves anyway. Win our last two games and we probably finish level on points with Wolves (it would be touch and go on goal difference). Sheffield Utd you’d expect to beat Everton but possibly drop points at Southampton. Sp**s you never know what you’re going to get. They could just as easily lose their last two games as win them.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arteta doesn’t seem the type to drop the intensity. He’ll want to keep building momentum, 3/4 changes tops.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We aren't changing formation until we sign CB and and midfield in summer our defense can't be trusted in 4.

Impact

Established Member
Expect to see Holding, Saka and Nketiah all starting and maybe one of Willock/Nelson too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Going to be interesting these last two games. We’re basically going to decide the relegation battle seen as our last two games are Watford and Villa.

In a dream world it’d be orgasmic to relegate Deeney on the final day but considering we probably need to beat Villa it’s unlikely to come about.

That is unless Bournemouth manage to get out of it of course. Villa and Watford going down wouldn’t be the worst thing ever, take a run at Sarr and Grealish.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Going to be interesting these last two games. We’re basically going to decide the relegation battle seen as our last two games are Watford and Villa.

In a dream world it’d be orgasmic to relegate Deeney on the final day but considering we probably need to beat Villa it’s unlikely to come about.

That is unless Bournemouth manage to get out of it of course. Villa and Watford going down wouldn’t be the worst thing ever, take a run at Sarr and Grealish.

Tbh I don't mind Deeney all that much, there are much bigger tw*ts in football than him. Although it was fun watching him miss that pen at the Emirates a couple of years ago.

I'd rather Watford go down just cos it's Watford. I mean who are Watford anyway, who are their rivals ffs, Welwyn Garden City? We need more proper prem clubs, Leeds coming up is a good start. But Bournemouth and Brighton both need to go, nothing clubs.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Good for us, we’ll play two teams fighting tooth and nail to stay up before the cup final. Will keep us in our rhythm.

GCH26

3-4-3 might look negative against the lesser teams, but there’s absolutely no point changing it, when it’s a structure that’s working. We played it against Norwich and smashed four past them.

Hopefully we can knock another nail in Villa’s potential relegation coffin, never liked them tbf, their current team is full of players with punchable faces.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we make a few changes, the Man City performance will have taken it’s toll on some players.

Martinez
Holding - Luiz - Tierney
Cedric - Torreira - Ceballos - Saka
Pepe - Nketiah - Aubameyang​

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sp**s aren't the team we should be looking at chasing. If we get maximum points im quite certain we will finish above wolves and sheff utd in 7th.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbh I don't mind Deeney all that much, there are much bigger tw*ts in football than him. Although it was fun watching him miss that pen at the Emirates a couple of years ago.

I'd rather Watford go down just cos it's Watford. I mean who are Watford anyway, who are their rivals ffs, Welwyn Garden City? We need more proper prem clubs, Leeds coming up is a good start. But Bournemouth and Brighton both need to go, nothing clubs.

Nah Deeney is ****, I indirectly know the guy he f*cked up and everything about it was disgusting.

Guy used to hang outside nightclubs with his mates looking to fight drunk people. This is when he played for Watford ffs. They started on a guy and when someone else tried to break it up they kicked the sh*t out of him.

The guy had a wire put in his jaw and had to get plastic surgery as well as sufferint from PTSD afterwards. The fact he’s known as this straight talking honest bloke is sickening.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Nah Deeney is ****, I indirectly know the guy he f*cked up and everything about it was disgusting.

Guy used to hang outside nightclubs with his mates looking to fight drunk people. This is when he played for Watford ffs. They started on a guy and when someone else tried to break it up they kicked the sh*t out of him.

The guy had a wire put in his jaw and had to get plastic surgery as well as sufferint from PTSD afterwards. The fact he’s known as this straight talking honest bloke is sickening.

Oh sh*t I didn't know that. So yeah, f*ck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom