• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Brentford 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday 18th, September | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRF2021_BrentfordvArsenal-1038x519.jpg
Should be a straight forward game with all the the usual starters vs United returning to the starting XI.

Ivan Toney is always a tricky customer but we should see them off easily.

Screenshot-20220914-145931.png

Screenshot-20220914-145943.png

Screenshot-20220914-145955.png

Screenshot-20220914-151250.png

Screenshot-20220914-150155.png

Screenshot-20220914-152124.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Wait what? Didn't the queen die? I was told here, on A-M, no football untill october?!? Happy surprise tho

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brentford will try be physical with us because in possession specially if Thomas is fit we will be comfertable they'll likely to counter and play too many long balls to Toney can see thier manager put Toney against Gabriel be Saliba won't be bullied and he calm Gabriel easily get rattled even tho he beast in air

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There's is nothing to be worried about here folks.

Sure Brentford have a chance because they are a good side, with a good manager. They have the tools to cause damage. But dont underestimate the strength and cohesion of our team, it is very very good.

Games like United away will happen over the season, and yes they are frustrating. But one thing you will rarely see this season is our team being dominated and even bullied.

If we do our job as I know we can do, it would be a solid win on Sunday.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Could have done with Zina here for the build up and to maintain control. Urgently need Partey back too, without those two I can see us struggling in this one. Brentford are going to be in our faces, contesting every duel and going direct with long balls to Toney and Mbeumo. This is one of those games where we will truly see how far the team have come from last season. There’s no hiding. The players have to really be up for it.

I’m gonna go for a score draw.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Look like Partey was training with squad today. No words about Zinchenko or ESR yet.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I’m guessing that many of the guys had one or two very highly intensive training sessions, judging by training pics.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Easy win for Arsenal. Brentford is the cheapest team in the Prem. Our players are worth over 4 times what Brentford's are worth. A massive gap in quality in every position.

Surely Frank can't be that much better than Arteta to equal things up. It's absolutely impossible!

BIoodBrother

Arteta playing mindgames?
Last time he said Zinchenko wasn't going to be ready and he played Vs United. Now he refuses to rule him out despite being out for Ukraine after supposedly another injury that takes at least two weeks to heal.
Or were those injury reports simply not true and he's just recovering from the initial pain and can't play week in week out?

I think we'll start with Partey and Zinny and that should give us the edge in being able to outplay their press.
I do have concerns over Zinchenko tho defensively. Seen it in the first games and now time and time again as he gets cheered for technical classy touches and his swag. Doesn't really seem to want to anticipate deep runners and put his body on the line in contrast to Tierney who made great blocks Vs Zurich. Just very good for the build up and ball possession tho. It's like playing with 6midfielders around the opponent's box

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If White ends up being fine then it’s starting to get weird now. I feel like there has been rumours he’s injured like 3 times this season only for him to play and be fine.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Zinchenko the new Partey if he is injured again. Our 2 most technical players in the midfield area as well.

So that’s Partey Tierney Tomiyasu and potentially Zinchenko all potentially made of glass. Over £110m of talent there, lovely.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Zinchenko the new Partey if he is injured again. Our 2 most technical players in the midfield area as well.

So that’s Partey Tierney Tomiyasu and potentially Zinchenko all potentially made of glass. Over £110m of talent there, lovely.
Frustrating but can't put Zinchenko to Partey area yet its just simple injures hopefully it doesn't continue thankfully Tierney and Tomi so far didn't break up and now they squad players they won't be overplayed alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom