• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,920

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Anyone pretending that management doesn't matter might want to consider that a bum like Fat Frank managed CL football with kids last season and Chelsea went up 2 levels overnight after getting a proper manager in. Meanwhile Arteta is overseeing self inflicted wounds as we flail in 10th place. A proper manager would have us no worse than 5th or 6th, particularly in a season where so many of the big clubs are weak.

Check

Well they should be 5th, because that’s the amount we spent on them. We can disagree about just how good Willian was at Chelsea, but we can agree he’s **** here bro.
Yeah we should be based on our spending, problem is our spending does not correspond with the players we buy. We fail to get value for money with almost every player we spent significant money on.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Anyone pretending that management doesn't matter might want to consider that a bum like Fat Frank managed CL football with kids last season and Chelsea went up 2 levels overnight after getting a proper manager in. Meanwhile Arteta is overseeing self inflicted wounds as we flail in 10th place. A proper manager would have us no worse than 5th or 6th, particularly in a season where so many of the big clubs are weak.
And why are the big clubs weak?

Because the so called less big teams aren't easy games anymore.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

The same fans saying we regressed under Wenger are the same ones celebrating our regression and terming it as progress.

I've checked out mentally already. It's not like the club will sack him. Our league campaign is over already in February.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The same fans saying we regressed under Wenger are the same ones celebrating our regression and terming it as progress.

I've checked out mentally already. It's not like the club will sack him. Our league campaign is over already in February.

No, no, sir. I think if you look again, you'll find the opposite in most cases.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I actually think wenger speaking out agaiant English Refs has hurt us.

They must have took it to heart and are really making us pay.

These pathetic conspiracy theories our fans come up with :lol::facepalm:

1615044083235.jpeg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

The

Well have you got a better explanation of why that penalty wasn't given today??????

Let's hear it Einstein.
Refereeing in general is awful in the Premier League. Why wasn't the Kante handball given? Was that Wenger too? 🥴

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Refereeing in general is awful in the Premier League. Why wasn't the Kante handball given? Was that Wenger too? 🥴
Nobody will convince me arsenal don't get shafted more than every team in the league and have been for years.

Its 100% blatant.

You won't change my mind so let's move on.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The

Well have you got a better explanation of why that penalty wasn't given today??????

Let's hear it Einstein.

A lot of teams are getting ****** over by VAR we’re only noticing it because we’re watching Arsenal play every week for 90 mins.

The game should have been killed off a long time before that VAR decision.

Burnley are an very average team lucky to be in the PL and they played just as we expected them to do so.

Iceman10

Established Member
Think the first half of the second half was shambolic in particular, no character of purpose from the team, and lack of drive from the manager. There are lots of other things to point to but overall we’re playing like a club waiting for this PL season to end. I don’t know about Arteta and his overall direction. Apart from tightening things up against counterattacks it is hard to discern if he is capable of moulding a consistent potent attacking unit. Starting Willian for me is wrong. Just a couple of assists where the goalscorers did most of the work do not merit his apparent advancement in the pecking order. He is not direct enough and visibly has lost a step as far as any pace is concerned. If Arteta ends up eventually sinking himself due to stubbornness with Willian he will deserve it.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
A lot of teams are getting ****** over by VAR we’re only noticing it because we’re watching Arsenal play every week for 90 mins.

The game should have been killed off a long time before that VAR decision.

Burnley are an very average team lucky to be in the PL and they played just as we expected them to do so.
Laca versus villa.

Laca versus Leicester.

Luiz versus wolves.

Pepe today.

Do other clubs get these awful decisions against them on a consistent basis?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If the choice is Arteta and Willian staying or leaving, as a package, I'd lose them now. It was a bad signing and even if he has the occasional glimmer it will never be remotely what you expect from someone being paid so much. Plus he will be one of the reasons in Martinelli leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom