• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,787

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Be interesting to see who Arteta picks out wide, with all of Saka, Pepe and Willian in form and tougher fixtures on the horizon.

Pepe - Saka probably our first choice pair, but wouldn't be surprised to see Arteta favour Willian given Burnley's deep block.

I think he should go with the in form players Willian and Saka out wide!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Please arsenal. For once get a comfortable lead n rest auba saka partey for 2nd half

say yes

forum master baiter
Before people have a meltdown, I rate Pepe as much as almost anyone on here but dropping him for Willian makes complete sense here.

- This is our easiest game for a while, and we have a punishing run ahead, so good chance to rotate (see also guys like Chambers getting some time)
- Burnley likely to park the bus / have little space in behind, so Willian a better fit profile wise
- Saka has had 10 days rest, so he needs to come in and get some minutes

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
When People ask me if i like football i say i do. I like football. But not Burnley, Burnley can **** off.

Can you hear the Preston sing i cant hear a ****ing thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom