• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | August 18, 2018 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Glad to see that Emery has been watching that City documentary and has been learning from Arteta.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Didn't deserve to be down by two and could have easily had another two or three. Auba has had a bad half with some shocking misses, but confident he will have an amazing season, hopfully he can prove it immediately and get a goal or two in the second half.
I think we deserved to be down by two but we turned it round. It's a game of two halves. Let's see if Emery trumps Sarri in the team talk. Bound to be more goals. 3-4 to the Arsenal???

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Would like to see this 2nd half:

Guendozi- Torreira
Iwobi - Mkhi - Auba
Laca

Özil hasn't been in the game
I think özil has been good tbh. Great at keeping his composure in high pressure situations when we need too keep possession. He’s making us tick right now

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka just needs to balance out his moments of brilliance with his moments of lunacy.

Some of his passes have been superb. But some of his tackles are just lazy and sloppy, hence the yellow.

It will click for him one day.
I think its very clear xhaka not suited in this league he too slow.

Top Quality

I'm a big Özil fan, but he's had a terrible start to the season so far. You don't always expect him to be great without the ball, but strange to see how indecisive he's been in possession so far - doesn't look like creating anything at all. But he's got so much quality that he could easily make something happen at any moment...

I liked Guendouzi from his appearances in pre season and partially last week against City, but really impressed with him in this game, love how he almost always moves the ball and looks to make a forward pass.

GunnerUK

I’m watching this game on Holiday in Cyprus and my coach is due to pick me up in 15 minutes to take us back to the airport to go back to the UK..

I’m gonna miss the majority of the 2nd half

Gutted.

What a game tho

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
You're not wrong about his offensive contribution. But he NEEDS to be better defensively. Having a defender who can almost singlehanded cause 2+ goals isn't conducive to winning games.

Full backs in general these days aren’t all that defensively. I agree he needs to improve but he’s not even much worse than the likes of Marcelo or Alves defensively.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Get a better handle of the midfield and keep possession better, this game is so winnable and momentum is in our favour.. Hazard is the wildcard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom