• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | August 18, 2018 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If Mustafi was replaced with someone proper we could probably live with some of the other miscues.

Top Quality

Didn't deserve to be down by two and could have easily had another two or three. Auba has had a bad half with some shocking misses, but confident he will have an amazing season, hopfully he can prove it immediately and get a goal or two in the second half.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Özil pretty anonymous. Not convinced he needs to be in the side for us to be successful. Don't want to be making concessions/exceptions just so we can fit him in, he needs to be accountable.

He's been awful on the ball and allowing Jorginho to do what he wants off it. Sickens me the way he just meekly jogs around.

FinnGooner

Established Member
:lol: @ everyone in this thread was wanking over "Sarriball" 20 minutes ago and complaining about Emery

Obviously after 20 minutes, there was justification to do so. But now it's clear Chelsea is far from being a finished article as well. Emery and Sarri both have tons to do defensively. But at least Sarri plays his best players...

Raicore

Great attacking stuff..well played miki( could have gotten a brace ) and iwobi..hope we win this. Sub Özil..Emery..the guy is not creating..just get him to perform!

CJJ

Established Member
I am really confused about the lack of Lacazette. He had a full pre-season which means fitness can't be an excuse.
Does this mean that Emery does not rate him? That would honestly surprise me as i think he's quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom