• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | October 28, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryer

What's the latest on Monreal, Kola and Bellerin?

I cannot bear watching Sane Salah and Shaqiri running at Xhaka and Lich.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
What's the latest on Monreal, Kola and Bellerin?

I cannot bear watching Sane Salah and Shaqiri running at Xhaka and Lich.
According to James Benge on twitter both Monreal and Kolasinac are expected to return for Liverpool. Bellerin has a muscular problem. Emery has said he doesn't know yet how serious it is or whether he'll be fit for Liverpool.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
We droped off physically in the second half and that was the main reason for their comeback. It must be pointed out that while CP were preparing for us we had two highly competitive games to play. That monday night schedule was a disgrace considering we’re in the Europa. We’re on a hectic schedule and PL is an unforgiving league if you’re not up to the challenge physically.

I’m quite happy with the draw, away at Palace was always a potential bananskin and we managed to comeback while not being 100% physically and personel wise.

Hope Emery realises he needs to play youngsters sometimes and give a proper breather to seniors. Want to see that against Blackpool because we have another high intensity game vs Pool.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We droped off physically in the second half and that was the main reason for their comeback. It must be pointed out that while CP were preparing for us we had two highly competitive games to play. That monday night schedule was a disgrace considering we’re in the Europa. We’re on a hectic schedule and PL is an unforgiving league if you’re not up to the challenge physically.

I’m quite happy with the draw, away at Palace was always a potential bananskin and we managed to comeback while not being 100% physically and personel wise.

Hope Emery realises he needs to play youngsters sometimes and give a proper breather to seniors. Want to see that against Blackpool because we have another high intensity game vs Pool.
Id say he has rotated very well. Bar two mistakes that were not due to tiredness we'd have won the game easily enough.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
defensively Monreal has been pretty shiite this season

we pretty much should just go all out and pick kolasinac if fit
You right but monreal is important is big part for unai system also it'll allow xhaka play at his position

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Jeez I pray that Bellerin's fit for Liverpool. Mane and Robertson ganging up on grandpa Steph is the last thing I want to witness.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Jeez I pray that Bellerin's fit for Liverpool. Mane and Robertson ganging up on grandpa Steph is the last thing I want to witness.
Tbf, he did all right yesterday. He took lumps out of Zaha which is what you want. Bellerin was probably our best player in the first half though.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Id say he has rotated very well. Bar two mistakes that were not due to tiredness we'd have won the game easily enough.

In general I like how he rotates but he failed to protect Monreal, for example as he overplayed him massively IMO.

Xhaka has also played a ton of minutes but luckily it seems he's build like a brick.

Reactions: A_G

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I understand the frustration we should have kept the lead yesterday, but Palace played a good game tbf, a draw was OK if you look at the whole match possible tiredness played a role for our squad.

And Xhaka against Zaha was always asking for problems thats why they switched Zaha from the left to the right because they knew Xhaka is not a LB and could not cope with the pace, the penalty should not been given tbf he didnt even touched him, but from the angle the referee was watching they would always give a penalty.

I just hope some players will come back from their injuries because we really need everybody to be fit for the whole season if we want to challenge for top 4.

Lets move on to our next challenge Liverpool at home a real test.

HBL

Established Member
Lichtsteiner played did well yesterday. Made a couple of good blocks and showed the right aggression against Zaha. In the first half we sat off him too much, I think Laca was the only one trying to get stuck into to him. In general though I think Bellerin/Lich both did well against Zaha.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People already blaming Emery for overplaying players. Just like they did with Wenger.

We have very well paid medical staff who monitor players at every stage, seeing if they’re in the red zone or not. What a waste of money when the manager could just ask the fans.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
People already blaming Emery for overplaying players. Just like they did with Wenger.

We have very well paid medical staff who monitor players at every stage, seeing if they’re in the red zone or not. What a waste of money when the manager could just ask the fans.

Yeah, I think the Palace result was just a case of too many below par players + injuries to the likes of Bellerin. If we had come back level and it ended like that everyone would feel better, the fact we took the lead makes it harder to take, even though a draw was a fair result. Our players do need a rest, mental & physical for the Liverpool game though, play the kids and fringe players vs Blackpool and hope we win.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We were a bit subdued but after playing Thursday,Monday beforehand I thought we did well. Xhaka's free kick was great and I'm not mad at him fie the penalty-Zaha is good in that situation. Mustafi's "tackle" in the box on the other hand was just baffling. We just can't trust this guy. Despite being criticised, Monreal and Bellerin are vital for us and I hope they get fit soon. Liverpool in the PL next. A flukey 1-0 win would be so welcome. Just don't lose. The next 6 games are far harder than the last 8 imo. COYG

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Our away record with Martin Atkinson as ref is even worse than under Mike Dean

We've only beaten Sunderland away b4 with this f**ker as ref

Record so far is lost 11, draw 5, won 1

So one point like night was like he gave chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom