• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) Trilly vs Oxeki | Winner: Oxeki

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Feel if Arteta wasn't doing so well this season it would be a comfortable victory for Trilly

Hazard-Costa-Rooney-Sterling is just way too good
Not a coincidence that one of the OG Arteta inners changed everything.

My selection: Rooney, Costa, Sterling, Hazard, Santi, Cancelo, Gilberto, Mascherano (as a CB) and Pickford

@Riou ’s selection: Stam, Joe Cole and the 343 that put basically everyone out of position.

Conclusion: I’m Arteta out again

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Not a coincidence that one of the OG Arteta inners changed everything.

My selection: Rooney, Costa, Sterling, Hazard, Santi, Cancelo, Gilberto, Mascherano (as a CB) and Pickford

@Riou ’s selection: Stam, Joe Cole and the 343 that put basically everyone out of position.

Conclusion: I’m Arteta out again

But you just lost to a team containing Arteta?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Riou the virus bragging to his boys about all his accomplishments, including our boy from Philly (Trilly) ...

...as he pepares to break the record of "how quickly can someone **** up someone else's draft team", with Oxeki next!

I still remember that game against Man United in 12/13, Ferguson was able to completely shut down our midfield by having Rooney man mark and pressure Arteta. Arteta wasn't able to make any good passes and was completely nullified giving Man United control of the game. I'm confident Rooney can do the same to Arteta in this match up giving Cazorla the freedom to dominate midfield.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Depends on which Arteta it is. If it's Everton Arteta, then he's pretty good, especially in the early years.

If it's Arsenal Arteta, then he's a sideway pass proto-Elneny merchant.

:lol: that he was!

Everton Arteta was a decent directish AM with above average dribbling but nothing special tbh, an understandable late round pick though as ball playing CMs were running thin at that point, but if you're playing him as a ball playing CM you have to consider his Arsenal career more than Everton as that was his position then.

Dunno if you remember the worldie he scored against Bolton but here it is at 23 seconds

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Everton Arteta was a decent directish AM with above average dribbling but nothing special tbh
He had a cracker of a right peg from distance or free kicks. Never rated him as a CM since he always got bullied easily by bigger players and played it too safe with his passes, basically stat padding every game.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

He had a cracker of a right peg from distance or free kicks. Never rated him as a CM since he always got bullied easily by bigger players and played it too safe with his passes, basically stat padding every game.

Yeah, think he worked as an AM for Everton because they could put Phil Neville (who was obviously world class as a LB for ManUre beforehand 😎) in midfield next to him to make tackles and break up play so he could do his thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom