• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Tbf though their squad cost in recent years has been through the roof.

The main issue they’re all f*cked off is they got a rich new owner but have blown all their FFP room on junk.

Could be a new wrinkle that works against squad cost tbh.
There's nothing new about that. The fact some players aren't worth the money that's paid for them is exactly one of my main counter arguments against Trax's propaganda.

Reactions: Xln

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Could've sworn we were only 3 points behind West Ham, ahh well.

What a fantastic season they're having. 4th in the league and going strong in cup competitions too. I can't help but feel their lack of striking options may cost them over the season though. If they can get someone in January, who knows what they could achieve.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There's nothing new about that. The fact some players aren't worth the money that's paid for them is exactly one of my main counter arguments against Trax's propaganda.

No the point of squad cost was that previously teams could continue to spend huge sums on replacing flop players which was correct.

Now clubs have a quasi cap enforced on them which wasn’t in existence before.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Why do people tag me me if any fans are unsettled. Rafa's only been there 5 minutes. Watched a load of international sporting events recently and not a single Rafa Out sign. And watched Everton Fan TV. The guys are sweetness with rational discussion. Bet there's not even a plane, a vile Rafa chant or an angry mob outside the stadium on Monday. Rank amateurs.

They're only 2 places above the drop zone anyway, to take out a manager who comes 2nd after 20 years of top 4 is way harder. You've really got to work yourself up to a frenzy over a period of time. Everton fans need to contact AFTV or the Arsenal Supporters Trust if they want advice from the experts on how to really humiliate him.
When I read your posts it upsets me how Arsène was treat and how even someone as intelligent and rational as myself was dragged into it. Shows you how easily we can be influenced by propaganda. Never again though, never trusting the masses they're idiots.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When I read your posts it upsets me how Arsène was treat and how even someone as intelligent and rational as myself was dragged into it. Shows you how easily we can be influenced by propaganda. Never again though, never trusting the masses they're idiots.
Beautiful post. Brought tears to my eyes. Arsène was like Andy in the Shawshank Redemption being punished for crimes he didn’t commit. @rich 1990 @OnlyOne and @Jury the evil prison guards putting the boot in to make him suffer more. Shocking stuff. :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No the point of squad cost was that previously teams could continue to spend huge sums on replacing flop players which was correct.

Now clubs have a quasi cap enforced on them which wasn’t in existence before.
They spent £600m in the last 6/7 years, enough to build a decent squad, less than Arsenal though. They shouldn’t be where they are for sure, something’s seriously wrong.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Beautiful post. Brought tears to my eyes. Arsène was like Andy in the Shawshank Redemption being punished for crimes he didn’t commit. @rich 1990 @OnlyOne and @Jury the evil prison guards putting the boot in to make him suffer more. Shocking stuff. :lol:

I love Arsène, never agreed with the way he was treated and said some awful stuff about him. At the same time im glad he left.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Oh look, he's lying again. Wenger was being called a tyrant and compared to Mugabe, by some who have since been promoted. I was absolutely the strongest in my opinions against such stupidity. This is why you do my nut in. You are flimsy with the truth.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Biggest game in the last 5 years this, fail to win and the club might be looking at another relegation scrap. Not confident with news that Emile Smith Rowe might be out.

Where are the goals coming from without him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom