• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Footballer arrested on suspicion of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Really hope it’s not one of our players.
Imagine if it’s Kane or Son and that’s why Sp**s spent big money on Richarlison?! :eek:
Son is out of the country. They would have talked in a diff way if it was Kane. It's not looking good lads

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Wouldnt say that Ben Davies is an internationally renowned star.
Depends on what renowned means. The only player that fits the description for that is Xhaka, Son and Elneny (arguably) and it isn't them. If its just appearances Davies has 74, which I think would qualify him.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don’t think anyones asking for anything more than suspension while this is going on tbf.

I’m just wary of supporting anyone through this under the banner of innocent until proven guilty because odds wise it’s not really in their favour.

I agree, but it's not something you can play the percentages on in my opinion.

Every individual case has to be viewed on it's own merits otherwise you end up thinking everyone is guilty because the majority are.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wasn’t the player described as “internationally renowned”? That would rule him out.

He’s had 74 caps for Wales and is one of our better players.

Some guy on Reddit has apparently gone in depth on cross referencing every single 29 year old PL player who’s going to the World Cup.

Only ones who are either in the country or are not active on Insta are him and Partey.

TinFish

Strong rumours it's Partey arrested on suspicion of rape.

29 year old, Premier League player, from north London....

Apparently he travelled with the team to Germany today which may erase him from this rumour.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Also in the hypothetical scenario that it is potentially an Arsenal player, I don't think we should be getting the pitchforks out and ripping up contracts stuff straight away.

All we'll know is that someone has had a very serious allegation made against them. None of us know the details or any specifics or how legitimate the claim is.

Everyone deserves to be seen as innocent until proven guilty based on evidence in a court of law.
If they're found guilty, rip them apart, sure, but not before.
I know it goes against the current trend of the exposure of powerful people who for years have been able to act with impunity BUT it’s not unheard of for athletes to get targeted like this. Recent example being CHO.

Defo best to wait and see, wouldn’t even keep the thread open.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Some guy on Reddit has apparently gone in depth on cross referencing every single 29 year old PL player who’s going to the World Cup.

Only ones who are either in the country or are not active on Insta are him and Partey.
Hearing Davies is on his honeymoon?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If you fit the description you would be scrambling to show some presence on social media right now surely?

Yeah you'd think, guess we'll see what happens when the players land? If they haven't already that is.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but internationally renowned basically means famous around the world. I wouldn’t put Davies in that bracket.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seen people say Moura was at training with Sp**s today, while Ben Davies is on his honeymoon.

Though apparently Partey was out of the country most of June too, though if the information given is correct I am not sure who else it could be, but Thomas.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Yeah so a bunch of reporters from Ghana started posting angry messages on twitter and **** like "shock". It ain't looking good

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Only a matter of time before it happens at your club, if it’s not an Arsenal player then it’ll be some other time. Rich young men idolised by millions, it’s a recipe for disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom