• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Footballer arrested on suspicion of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Pretty sure some rival club paid Partey #2 to act like Partey, get him arrested to ruin our season.

But seriously, Partey is the last person I would imagine doing something like that. Converted to Islam to marry new wife. Doesn't seem like a guy who goes to nightclubs raping women. But of course you never know.

image-2a6c6aa282.jpg

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
No real info out there other than that random guy doubling down on his early tweet

Can only wait and see what happens

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Let me hope. I really don't want it to be one of ours.
After some research if its one of ours it's mostly likely Partey.

Hopefully not. Hopefully nothing actually happened and this is a false accusation or just mispresented news. But if there's no mistake I hope whoever did it gets his comeuppance.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, but leaked lineups says he doesn't live in Barnet.

tbf, what highly paid footballer would choose to live in Barnet of all places? So many nicer places to live in North london.

Why is leaked lineups reliable?

Reactions: Xln

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, but leaked lineups says he doesn't live in Barnet.

tbf, what highly paid footballer would choose to live in Barnet of all places? So many nicer places to live in North london.

The guy goes to their houses to cut their hair. If he’s geo tagged in Barnet while he’s cutting Partey’s hair I don’t think it’s a stretch to say Partey lives in Barnet.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Obviously it's a heinous accusation but we do not know who the person is nor the validity of the accusation. The rushing to guess whom it is and then make character determinations with absolutely zero concrete information in here is repulsive and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom