• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Footballer arrested on suspicion of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Partey and many players who played against Ipswich weren't pictured in training today. For those people who wondering.

We just don't know who the person is so i hope for people take step back and not mention players names.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Do any of their players fit the 29 year old WC international profile?

Is it definitely a 29 year old?

Saw someone saying it was 28/29 year old which could mean it was one of theirs if 28.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah pretty sure it’s one of ours if it’s definitely not Sp**s.

No one at any of the other London clubs fits the profile.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If it's not the Arsenal player that is being mentioned frequently on Twitter who has been arrested I hope he's able to take some kind of legal action against these ITK's and supposed 'Journalists' who have named him.

That's so irresponsible, in fact even if their info is correct it still is. They can't know 100% and could potentially prejudice an investigation.

Let the legal system run it's course, Arsenal player or not.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If it's not the Arsenal player that is being mentioned frequently who has been arrested I hope he's able to take some kind of legal action against these ITK's and supposed 'Journalists' who have named him.

That's so irresponsible, in fact even if their info is correct it still is, they can't know 100%.

Let the legal system run it's course, Arsenal player or not.
I'm sure he will be able to if he's been wrongly dragged into this. As I understand it, the UK's libel laws strongly favor the plaintiff. It's why Putin has often used the UK to file lawsuits against book publishers who distribute books detailing his corruption.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't think it's one of ours, media would already be at it.

Unless it’s a club outside of London who was arrested down here when he’s visiting I’m almost certain it is.

29 years old and playing for a World Cup team excludes everyone but a couple of Palace players who I know live in Surrey.

Could be Sp**s ofc but their journalists seem certain it’s not.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Unless it’s a club outside of London who was arrested down here when he’s visiting I’m almost certain it is.

29 years old and playing for a World Cup team excludes everyone but a couple of Palace players who I know live in Surrey.

Could be Sp**s ofc but their journalists seem certain it’s not.

Just watched a YouTube video saying Partey has done a Greenwood, hours before this news broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom