• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 116,123

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't be 100 percent it is a 343. Gabriel is very one footed to have at the centre of a 3. Could be 433.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There are potential disasters waiting to happen in that eleven. A lot of questions have to be answered.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Honestly so shocked that Mitrovic isn’t starting.

Wonder how they’re going to approach it. Don’t rate Cavaleiro highly at all. Onomah could cause problems.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Also weird that Saliba isn't even in the squad despite us having no CB's on the bench? Wtf you gonna do if Holding or Gabs get injured early doors.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Dunno if it’s the bacon & egg mc muffin meal with a flat white that’s churning my guts or the game ffs.

The answer is always McDonald's breakfast. Wish I had one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]
Back
Top Bottom