• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,556

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
El-Neny can receive the ball in the box from keeper or anyone, turn and pass and I'm not worried at all about him losing it or being dispossessed

I know he's inst progressive at all but not everyone in the team needs to be. Long term you prefer someone like Partey but El- Neny as a back up is fine

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Man... Who the fk appoints Scotty Parker as manager ... Hope they get relegated by December.

Reactions: A_G

Manberg

Predator
I like how you keep praising & justifying yourself yet claim to have 'small ego'

I do have a small ego. It’s as small as my Willie.

If Xhaka is actually bad rather than you people imagining him to be bad then I will say it. But he played very well again.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Could have scored more, but that's a good start.

Was important, that Leno saved us at the start. After our goal we gained a lot of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom