• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,565

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I do have a small ego. It’s as small as my Willie.

If Xhaka is actually bad rather than you people imagining him to be bad then I will say it. But he played very well again.
Where did that come from wth:rofl:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A very professional performance, which is all you can ask from these group of players we have.

We really need someone in the Central advanced areas to create chances for us and put the opposition on the ropes. Hopefully, the deal for Aouar is finalized.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Arteta's been shouting instructions all match. What a manager. Just need crowds to stay away so the players can hear him.

I think that’s been a strong factor in the quick turnaround. What’re the rules around getting earpiece walky talkies for all the players when the crowds come back?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Thought Gabriel was good, especially in one-on-one duels. There was one duel in the first half on the right-hand side where he just calmly stood up the attacker, won the ball and passed it on. If that's the sort of defender he is then i'm happy with him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Gabriel my MOTM
Willian brilliant
Tierney and Holding played well
Ceballos impressive cameo
AMN poor
Bellerin our worst player as usual.

blrgooner

Established Member
Thought Gabriel was good, especially in one-on-one duels. There was one duel in the first half on the right-hand side where he just calmly stood up the attacker, won the ball and passed it on. If that's the sort of defender he is then i'm happy with him.
That was the Gabriel moment that stood out for me. Just the confidence there when he had an opposition player running at him.Looks like he is a really good one-on-one defender

Plutarch

Very good start to the season. We looked solid in defence and there's reason to think that same team would be solid in defence against better opposition.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Good Away result. I didn't like the lineup initially, but good things happen when you have a solid defense and clinical attack. Everyone did their job well. Ceballos - I don't think you can bench him - looks too good when he came on.

Lacazette and PEA did what they were paid to do. Impressed with Gabriel and Holding, but didn't really looked challenged. El-Nenny, good job but I think he makes way for Ceballos in the next match.

Lots of senior players. I hope Areteta involves a solid rotation policy and manages to keep everyone happy.

The goal is one GOAL. We need to build a dynasty, so a mix of senior and young players for the forward.

JOB DONE 1st game. Let's continue to not be satisfied with just 1 goal margins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom