• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 11/09/04

A

Anonymous

SIR LES
walks it into an open goal
silvestre and howard mix up
MUHAHAHAHA

ethanen

INCREDIBLE DEFENSIVE MIX-UP, AND BOLTON HAVE SNATCHED IT!!! Tim Howard dropped Silvestre's defensive header, then contrived to kick it out of the American's hands, and a disbelieving Les Ferdinand tapped into the empty net. One of the worst defensive efforts you will ever see!

ROFLMAO!!!

lee1001

Established Member
Are United out of it???

Great to see Chelsea drop points too.

Btw, the commentator on 5 live sports xtra reckons Arsenal are more dangerous when defending than attacking. So bloody true!

Damn it, United equalise.

n_henry

Les Ferdinand scores (hopefully the winner) for Bolton. Apparently another result of the deadly combination of Howard and Silvestre. :lol:

n_henry

alibey said:
Is game over? Who scored second goaL? Livescore.com says that is owngoal, not Ljunbergs.

Yeah..they changed it. It was credited to Freddie before, but obviously not.

DOls

ethanen said:
"It looked like a clear foul by Bellion, but the goal stands!"
hmmmmmmmmmm....... how 'bout that...

yeah, surprise, surprise, it's either hand ball, ref or faul helping Manure with goals.

A

Anonymous

there was also a silvestre hanball again
which the ref didnt notice.....

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Sounds like the introduction of Reyes changed the game for us. He really is some talent, that boy. Did he have a hand in the other goals?

BTW, I can't believe ruddy Man U did it again. :evil:

Two dubious last-gasp equalisers within three weeks is quite an achivement even for them.

Sol man

forget about Man Utd and lets concentrate on ourselves. Brilliant win and well done to the gooners. Lets keep it going

DOls

lee1001 said:
DOls said:
what is your problem?
I don't care what you think, I still hope Arsenal will win and win big!

You wanna chill out a bit m8.

I think I stick to my hopping for the future games.

3 : nil is a great result and that's all I care about. :thumbup

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom