• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v West Brom I Boxing Day I 3pm GMT

Result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
26 shoots 11 on target today :lol: we had 76 % possession would be really banter if we dropped points today after that.

Remember United had about 37 shots and over 10 in target, yet they still dropped 2 points at home to Burnley.
These boring sides like these, Burnley, WBA, Boro et al who park a double-decker bus in front on their box, should be relegated to League Two.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It will calm down but it is good to have a character like Gabs. He is right too, I was watching Lucas strolling back and not chasing after losing the ball.
Do you recall what minute this was? I want to go back and have a look

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Imagine Gabriel in a fight. Some would push him down and he would go down crying.

gettyimages-622493260-e1478980686498.jpg

carlito'sway

Established Member
Late winners. This is what you need to do to win the title.

As much as I would prefer a proper drubbing of Pulis and his bunch of neanderthals, it is still immensely satisfying that we scored 5 minutes to time and negate his 85 min of negative football. That must have been a kick in the groin for this jackass.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Lol.. There it is... I knew it was coming, you watch a match where everyone agrees that such and such player was okay, but 2 minutes later people run to STATS websites to try to convince you your own eyes were wrong. lol

Stats don't lie either....Very often we watch games with our biases or rose tinted glasses and the numbers may help to put things into perspective. ;)

YaGunnersYa

We should just be relieved to get the 3 points. Another difficult, frustrating outing from this team though. We are still mixing and matching at this point of the season and it lends itself to the performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom