• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yah it's more to do with United, Arsenal and Sp**s underperforming. Rodgers is mid table stuff, Leicester is his level.

Tbf I’d back him right now to get us top four most seasons but if this club really wanted to get over the hill he’s not the guy.

Good bridge manager but Liverpool did the right thing when they binned him for Kloppo.

I’m still not impressed with him mate, yet to see him actually play other than one way. If we weren’t such banter at the back and finish one of the many good chances we’d be comfortable.

He’s way too open in big games and has been his entire career. You can’t contend for big trophies if you play on the front foot all the time.

Why play other way? He has best defense in the league. He is second. With arguably 6-10th squad.

Its clear by day why he is manager and you are just a forum poster.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Troopz, DT and those other ****s drummed out Wenger so they could sell youtube views, and now look at what we have. But frankly they will be laughing again as they can ***** about the manager for another 6 months and get those sweet youtube views that pay for the meager existence.

Sigh, worse than we were under Wenger, but this manager actually had investment. Sad scenes. AFTV hoping we get another **** manager to keep their income rolling in.
So errr.... Sounds like AFTV can't really win? The reflect what the majority of the fans in the stadium and fan base thinks. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom