• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully our defence proves everyone wrong today as I had enough of this leaky defence b*llshit from all the pundits. I remember they had doubts over Per & Koscielny.

I’m hoping David Luiz and Sokratis form an aggressive partnership at the back. They’ll send that Newcastle striker to the favelas.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Would’ve preferred to see Ceballos in there for a bit more creativity in midfield. He’s probably little bit short though.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m worried about Chambers.

FFS Mkhitaryan once again, he has to prove me wrong.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It's almost a good lineup. Mhki should have been dropped but of course he plays. Xhaka and Guendouzi together in a pairing when we know it usually doesn't work. However, Nelson and Willock both start behind Auba, that I'm looking forward to. Decent. Cant wait.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
It's almost a good lineup. Mhki should have been dropped but of course he plays. Xhaka and Guendouzi together in a pairing when we know it usually doesn't work. However, Nelson and Willock both start behind Auba, that I'm looking forward to. Decent. Cant wait.
Very concerned about Guen-Xhaka. It's really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom