• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Mikhi's been wasteful on the ball but he's also been a part of our two best chances. The youngsters haven't really been involved in the game at all, especially in the final third. Changes are badly needed if things don't improve within the opening minutes of the second. Poor stuff all around.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nelson needs to work harder off the ball if he wants to be a regular. He was like this at Hoffenheim as well.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Will give Mkhi credit for trying to force something, real lack of intensity and ambition in the side today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom