• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Feel like we've got a red card in us ngl. Maybe Chambers at RB and Luiz on or am I being an idiot?

ChefMan21

I think this is how we'll have to manage Willock this season. 60 minutes of quality then sub, just to manage the physical and mental side of a young player.

Iceman10

Established Member
I dunno. Ceballos for Willock. Will give the manager the benefit of the doubt. Could be fitness for the opener. If we scrape through with three points that will be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom