• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
This game hinges of a few things. 1- sanchez puts a display in, fine he wants to leave but its the NLD and what better way to show potential buyers what he can do. 2- the front 5, they have to play well and if they do we can cut through that defence. 3- wenger, our biggest game of the season already. A chance for him to redeem himself after liverpool, can he get the guys to go up a level now? Also team selection, cannot afford to play out of position and leave better players out because of tiredness.

Nearly december and we have only seen glimpes of Özil,sanchez,laca, so this weekend I am praying all 3 play and we stuff the turkey early this christmas.

3-0

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I actually feel less nervous for tomorrow than I do for most NLDs. Whereas in years gone by, it would be the much superior Arsenal in a match with everything to lose against the minnows Sp**s. Now it feels like the media have built them up to be some unstoppable entity whereas we are supposedly a borderline joke. It will be the Sp**s fans who are worried as this game will tell a lot about their potential ambitions this season. And they know the feeling of losing to us all too well.

Team selection is key. I expect that they will start Son but by the same token would not be surprised if they resorted to 3 in midfield. I think we need to be defensively strong in the wing back positions in particular.

From our options, I think a team of Cech (unfortunately), Bellerin, Kos, Mustafi, Monreal, Kolasinac, Ramsey, Elneny, Iwobi, Sanchez, Lacazette.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If you actually go through my analysis of Sp**s' squad, I bring the squad DEPTH issue. After wanyama and Dembele (easily better than our midfielders), who do they have? Dier, winks and Sissoko. I would rather play COQ before them. Alderwireld, vertonghen are decent CBs but not even in the same league as Kos. Alli, Eriksen are good players, but compare them to pre-wenger Özil and sanchez, no where near. After that who do they have for forwards? Llorente? Son? We have better Depth there too. Except for the wingback/fullback position we have better depth in every area of the pitch.

As for the 1st team, were not we linked with Wanyama? I thought he was an average player not good enough to lace the boots of arsenal's players. The issue why did not we buy him? Why did your wenger buy him?
The Daily Mail asked all their professional sports journalists to name a combined Sp**s Arsenal team. :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...l-v-Sp**s-combined-XI-writers-pick-teams.html

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Jumped off the fence, voted for an Arsenal win. They are going to be waaay too cocky! If we keep calm, keep some possession and keep our heads we can do this.

Get Jack to give the lads a team talk before the match. Get Cech practising penalties, he'll have to save at least one, but the law of averages is with him. It's time for Laca to get a hat trick. It is written I tell you. Go forth and trounce them. Come on!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’ll be subjected to us being underdogs and then being miles better, until kick off.

The key here is good team selection, ie ball playing midfielders who can handle being pressed and minimal mistakes.

Sp**s will get into this game via our mistakes, they are going to force them by giving us zero time on the all.

Start Wilshere and Ramsey needs to be positionally disciplined tomorrow. No brain fart passing to Xhaka please.

If we score first we can win 2-0. Otherwise draw

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I’ll be subjected to us being underdogs and then being miles better, until kick off.

The key here is good team selection, ie ball playing midfielders who can handle being pressed and minimal mistakes.

Sp**s will get into this game via our mistakes, they are going to force them by giving us zero time on the all.

Start Wilshere and Ramsey needs to be positionally disciplined tomorrow. No brain fart passing to Xhaka please.

Will be at this game tomorrow, hope they don't fail.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

That's been our problem for a few seasons now, consistency of the midfield. Our boys all have mistakes in them, worst of all around our box. And that includes, Xhaka, Ramsey and Coq.

How much is skill and how much is nerves?

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
That's been our problem for a few seasons now, consistency of the midfield. Our boys all have mistakes in them, worst of all around our box. And that includes, Xhaka, Ramsey and Coq.

How much is skill and how much is nerves?
These guys play for their country, surely nerves shouldn't be an issue.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

These guys play for their country, surely nerves shouldn't be an issue.
They're human. April some fans wouldn't give the ball back to Bellerin and chanted, 'You're not fit to wear the shirt'?

Must be hard to concentrate on your game with all this ****ery going on, especially Sanchez and Özil. We don't know what's going behind the scenes either.

The pressure is more on the lads than Wenger, they know only winning can put all this right. But football is instinctive, your brain needs to run free.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
They're human. April some fans wouldn't give the ball back to Bellerin and chanted, 'You're not fit to wear the shirt'?

Must be hard to concentrate on your game with all this ****ery going on, especially Sanchez and Özil. We don't know what's going behind the scenes either.

The pressure is more on the lads than Wenger, they know only winning can put all this right. But football is instinctive, your brain needs to run free.
Human but professionals, they should keep their nerves in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom