• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Promotion & Relegation

Stannis

Swansea vs Southampton on Tue will be some game. Its not quite winner stays up but will feel like it.

It should be

Southampton have City after Swansea, and considering this will be City's last game of the season, I doubt they will be showing any quarter.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It should be

Southampton have City after Swansea, and considering this will be City's last game of the season, I doubt they will be showing any quarter.

They could both overtake Huddersfield whos games I just posted. I only just realised.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It should be

Just realised Swansea have Stoke at home last game, so if Saints win Tue and Swansea win their last game, Huddersfield will need 1 maybe 2 points from their 3 games. I love it when it goes to the wire top or bottom.

Stannis

Poor Huddersfield have 3 games left, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal :eek:

Even if they loose those 3 games, the only way they go down is if Swansea and Southampton draw their next 2 games.

Then all three are on 35 points, but Huddersfield would have the worst goal difference

Could happen but unlikely

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Even if they loose those 3 games, the only way they go down is if Swansea and Southampton draw their next 2 games.

Then all three are on 35 points, but Huddersfield would have the worst goal difference

Could happen but unlikely

No, if Swansea & Saints get one win each, which they can, and Huddersfield lose all 3 games, they have 35 pts, Saints and Swansea have 36 pts.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I wouldn't have minded seeing Stoke's relegation delayed a season, just to see how we fare at the Britannia under a different manager

LG10

Stoke's home game against us is the only fixture they bother showing up for ffs, their relegation benefits us. They are so irrelevant they had to pretend that their matches against us were a derby. Acting like they were the victims for the Ramsey injury was disgusting.

Only good thing they did was hammer Liverpool 7-1.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Just stuck MoTD on and didnt realise earlier that Stoke were at home!

F***ing great they got relegated infront of their own child-eating jippo fans!

1-0 up aswell :lol:

When them parachute payments run out no player will ever want to sign for these **** and live in that toilet of an area again!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Cardiff up again, was hoping both Fulham and Aston Villa would come up but unfortunately only one of them can now.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Cardiff and Swansea both in the PL would mean trouble for the big teams because those Welsh teams will throw in at least a couple of leg breakers every time they’re up against a big team.

I hope WBA get relegated next!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Carlos Carvalhal really loves that coat with the fur collar, eh? Still wearing it in a bloody heatwave for christ sake.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom