• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Some of the attacks on here on Stan Collymore and Jamie O’Hara are below the belt and pretty distasteful.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You clearly are and what's the need? Who are you standing up for in this ?
Who am I defending? I’m saying why bring personal issues in when they are giving opinions on football. If you play that game then you can attack most players.

I’m not defending any abuse of women.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Who am I defending? I’m saying why bring personal issues in when they are giving opinions on football. If you play that game then you can attack most players.

I’m not defending any abuse of women.

Just have a bit more tact, defending a guy who's laid hands on women and children there's no need to even comment on the matter.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just have a bit more tact, defending a guy who's laid hands on women and children there's no need to even comment on the matter.
I haven’t defended his abuse of women and children. I’m just defending his right to his football opinion.

What are you saying? Personally attack ex/players on football issues?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I haven’t defended his abuse of women and children. I’m just defending his right to his football opinion.

What are you saying? Personally attack ex/players on football issues?

Yeah but the personal issues are abuse on women and children, personally wouldn't comment on it saying it's 'below the belt' makes it look like you're defending him.

I'm just giving you advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom