• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Watford vs Arsenal | April 15th | KO: 20:00 BST |Sky Sports

What will be the result of El Clasicojones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Really don’t give enough cards for charging in leg forward like Hughes did. So what if he got the ball, what can he do with it? Dangerous play with no chance of a reward.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Would be so embarrassing to drop points here, how are we making Watford look so dangerous with 10 men ffs

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hope Emery brings Özil, need to take advantage of the extra man and Mesut is perfect for that.

ptrcopp

Really don’t give enough cards for charging in leg forward like Hughes did. So what if he got the ball, what can he do with it? Dangerous play with no chance of a reward.

It normally is. If Deeney wasn’t red carded it would have been.

Which is why the officials are ****e...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Torreira gives the ball away and we look thread bare in defence. Ramsey surely has to anticipate the pass. We are very one paced in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom