• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: West Ham 1 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 1st May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

With West Ham focused on their big Europa League semi final clash against Frankfurt, this should be a walk in the park especially playing against their C team.

Expect this to be scenes on our bench with Lukakuzette still “bulking” 🙄 with a light snack:

After a convincing win in this one, certain individuals on A-M will be on their knees to the process, singing and pledging their allegiance infront of the returning and improved Drip Squad and Judge Teta:

Anyways, we’ll be one step closer to where we belong:

I love this game.

🤩

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Laca, as he comes of the bench late on, to seal a 4-0 win, against a second string and tired West Ham...

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

All about timing. A week ago I wouldn't be at all confident going into this but after the last 2 results I think we'll take at least a point out of it.

Their league form hasn't been as good as it was earlier in the season, hopefully because of the concentration on Europa we can even take full points from it.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is as big if not bigger than the NLD. Get a win here, and there's a big chance we go into the NLD with a 5 point cushion to Sp**s, as they've got Liverpool away.

Get Tomi back in, West ham are one of the best teams in the league areally. Also have to do everything possible to make sure Saka's fit.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tomiyasu might feel he’s done his lot for the season after his cameo yesterday.

Probably Cedric and Tavares again. :shivering:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seriously though, these are Bolton of yesteryear with their style, need to bring in Tomiyasu and Holding to deal with the 287 long balls they’ll launch.

Scummy lot.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Ramsdale
Tomi-White-Gabriel-Nuno
Elneny-Xhaka
Saka-Ode-Smith-Rowe
Nketiah

Hopefully we'll get the win, would be huge.

Riou

Seriously though, these are Bolton of yesteryear with their style, need to bring in Tomiyasu and Holding to deal with the 287 long balls they’ll launch.

Scummy lot.

Fat Sam's Bolton or Chav Pulis' Stoke, who were worse?

I do think people kinda forget just how dirty those Bolton ****s were back on the day, because we were a better team then.

****ing hated them, when I first got into football.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully they rest Bowen. Otherwise it’s gonna be scary having him against Tavares + Gabriel down our left hand side.

Riou

I feel West Ham will have no European football, next season.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

With West Ham focused on their big Europa League semi final clash against Frankfurt, this should be a walk in the park especially playing against their C team.

Expect this to be scenes on our bench with Lukakuzette still “bulking” 🙄 with a light snack:

After a convincing win in this one, certain individuals on A-M will be on their knees to the process, singing and pledging their allegiance infront of the returning and improved Drip Squad and Judge Teta:

Anyways, we’ll be one step closer to where we belong:

I love this game.

🤩

The commentary alone is worth the first video :lol:

When it pans to the guy sleeping "Is he dead or what?!" and then the man eating with gusto "That's the Club President, he's tucking into the kabsa!!" which is a biryani variant that's lacking the spicy kick :lol: :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Think u start Martinelli vs this lot, also for his defensive workrate

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Does 6th place get a Europa League spot next season ? West Ham can only realistically finish 6th-8th from here so there might not be much left to play for if not. Declan Rice might be deployed at centre back but if they need to play Frankfurt again next Thursday it's hard to see Moyes asking him to play 90 mins in both legs of their semi and the league game in the space of 7 days. I'd imagine the same would go for Soucek, Cresswell, Johnson and Fornals who all played 90 mins today. If their fanbase is focused on the Europa League then Moyes might easily be forgiven for fielding an even weaker team against us, otherwise that's a tall order for their players to play 4 games in 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom