• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: West Ham 1 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 1st May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fat Sam's Bolton or Chav Pulis' Stoke, who were worse?

I do think people kinda forget just how dirty those Bolton ****s were back on the day, because we were a better team then.

****ing hated them, when I first got into football.
Think the media encouraged them to kick our players and they got away with it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Westham looked like dogshiite today.

BogusEllipticalIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Fat Sam's Bolton or Chav Pulis' Stoke, who were worse?

I do think people kinda forget just how dirty those Bolton ****s were back on the day, because we were a better team then.

****ing hated them, when I first got into football.

Stoke. Bolton were cloggers but still had the likes of Djorkaeff and Okocha who were beautiful players.

Stoke… they had a bunch of brexit kickers. And their captain snapped Rambo’s leg in half then lied about paying him a hospital visit.

“I believe it goes around with the idea that to beat Arsenal you have to kick Arsenal, and I saw this thing coming for a long time now.” - Arsène Wenger 🥺

Riou

Think the media encouraged them to kick our players and they got away with it.

Fat Sam seemed to become some sort of Mike Bassett funny figure, with Arsenal fans in his later years.

Not with Riou though...

aKncCsEuw6_ZUViKXqh1FSYwbSrSlqmlhBoTFLkr06U.jpg

...I remember his teams in the mid 00s too angrily for any of that ****.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Stoke. Bolton were cloggers but still had the likes of Djorkaeff and Okocha who were beautiful players.

Stoke… they had a bunch of brexit kickers. And their captain snapped Rambo’s leg in half then lied about paying him a hospital visit.

“I believe it goes around with the idea that to beat Arsenal you have to kick Arsenal, and I saw this thing coming for a long time now.” - Arsène Wenger 🥺

Don't forget Anelka 🤤

Tom Mix

Hard to come up with any argument that we get 4th without winning this game. On paper at least the second most difficult remaining game but the circumstances make this possibly the easiest. Need to win this and Leeds and Newcastle. Then see how many points we get from NLD and Everton.

Agree with Holding starting, bit wary about Tomiyasu starting. Want him to be available for other games. maybe give him half an hour here. Martinelli for ESR, keep Nketiah. He might not have starred yesterday like in the Chelsea game but he was unlucky not to get a goal and worked hard. Gave the defence more to think about than Laca has of late.

Riou

Bolton having better players, make it worse for me.

They got away with some awful stuff against us.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s must be livid, one of the hardest fixtures remaining is now looking to be one of the easier ones.

Still need to do the job but we should be hanging players if we can’t dispatch the side they’ll be putting out.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Sp**s must be livid, one of the hardest fixtures remaining is now looking to be one of the easier ones.

Still need to do the job but we should be hanging players if we can’t dispatch the side they’ll be putting out.
Can`t complain too much. They are playing Leicester in between their European games. Just the Conference league but with nothing to play for in the league they will certainly prioritise a European semifinal.

Riou

The Arsenal v Stoke rivalry was bizarre, thinking about it.

From the Stoke side of it...imagine being their fans and being proud of being in a rivalry with another team, purely because you play awful football and are dirty ****s.

Weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom