• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: West Ham 1 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 1st May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The Arsenal v Stoke rivalry was bizarre, thinking about it.

From the Stoke side of it...imagine being their fans and being proud of being in a rivalry with another team, purely because you play awful football and are dirty ****s.

Weirdos.
Nearly every game there was significant in some way:
08/09- three injuries, RVP sent off
09/10- Ramsey incident
10/11- Wilshere tried to fight their entire team
11/12- Giroud tried to score from the halfway line when Ramsey was clean through
12/13- rare uneventful game
13/14- title collapse + middle aged man cried on AFTV afterwards
14/15- Wenger abused at the train station
15/16- beginning of the end of the title charge
16/17- rare win
17/18- Lacazette shoelaces were offside stopping a late equaliser

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nearly every game there was significant in some way:
08/09- three injuries, RVP sent off
09/10- Ramsey incident
10/11- Wilshere tried to fight their entire team
11/12- Giroud tried to score from the halfway line when Ramsey was clean through
12/13- rare uneventful game
13/14- title collapse + middle aged man cried on AFTV afterwards
14/15- Wenger abused at the train station
15/16- beginning of the end of the title charge
16/17- rare win
17/18- Lacazette shoelaces were offside stopping a late equaliser

The Giroud chip in 2012...I think The Tuesday Club, have a very funny segment on YouTube on that.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Fat Sam's Bolton or Chav Pulis' Stoke, who were worse?

I do think people kinda forget just how dirty those Bolton ****s were back on the day, because we were a better team then.

****ing hated them, when I first got into football.
Anelka played 53 games for Bolton. I mean what the **** is that all about?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Inbred ****s. Classless. They used to chant “Aaron Ramsey, he walks with a limp.”

Stoke were close to going down to League One a couple of seasons back. It’s exactly what they deserve. Oldest football club and have never won a trophy :lol:.

Practically 100 year old virgins.
Still check their results at the weekend and find great delight in them toiling in the Championship without anyone giving two ****s about them

Riou

People forget how bad Stoke were, look at how we all talk about Burnley these days. They’re Barcelona compared to Stoke back then.

They signed Bojan, then started calling themselves "Stokelona" for a bit, ffs :lol:

Riou

Wouldn't mind Martinelli playing in this, feeling a performance like this from him here...

...Alexis' was obviously brilliant here, but Mes was different class this game too...always thought he was offended that people mentioned Payet in the same league as him around this time, wanted to show who was da boss!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wouldn't mind Martinelli playing in this, feeling a performance like this from him here...

...Alexis' was obviously brilliant here, but Mes was different class this game too...always thought he was offended that people mentioned Payet in the same league as him around this time, wanted to show who was da boss!

Gabriel was class in this game at RB.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Think the media encouraged them to kick our players and they got away with it.
It was actually Fergie during a press conference who asked (jokingly) for "someone to kick them". Fat Sam duly obliged and everyone else piled in. Three dangling limbs and other injuries and we were branded soft and still get little protection today.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Anelka played 53 games for Bolton. I mean what the **** is that all about?
It’s very simple. At some point he played for every club on planet earth. His brothers kept jogging him on from place to place. Rinse & repeat.

“I have always been an admirer of the history, fans and traditions of <insert club name here>”

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

It’s very simple. At some point he played for every club on planet earth. His brothers kept jogging him on from place to place. Rinse & repeat.

“I have always been an admirer of the history, fans and traditions of <insert club name here>”
Anelka and Kevin Davies in the same squad. What a duo

Haphazard

People forget how bad Stoke were, look at how we all talk about Burnley these days. They’re Barcelona compared to Stoke back then.
Only reason stoke would win is because the refs would let them get away with murder constantly. 2 foot challenges, studs up, clear penalties not being given because the refs bought into the whole Stoke mythos.

Tom Mix

Inbred ****s. Classless. They used to chant “Aaron Ramsey, he walks with a limp.”

Stoke were close to going down to League One a couple of seasons back. It’s exactly what they deserve. Oldest football club and have never won a trophy :lol:.

Practically 100 year old virgins.
Not of course a hate crime because Ramsey is white and (I assume) straight.

Sadly you are wrong about their never having won a trophy. They won the League Cup in 1971 (I think) beating Chelsea in the final.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Not of course a hate crime because Ramsey is white and (I assume) straight.

Sadly you are wrong about their never having won a trophy. They won the League Cup in 1971 (I think) beating Chelsea in the final.

Excuse me? Elaborate on this one please.

Yeah I just checked, also won a couple of championship titles if you wanna count that. Still, pretty pathetic return for one of the founding members of the football league!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't underestimate even without defenders they make Chelsea work too hard for thier win. Be professional not because they have tough europa fixture and no center backs mean automatic win.

Only changes I'll make for this Tomi for Cedric and maybe Martinelli for ESR.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Don't underestimate even without defenders they make Chelsea work too hard for thier win. Be professional not because they have tough europa fixture and no center backs mean automatic win.

Only changes I'll make for this Tomi for Cedric and maybe Martinelli for ESR.
Don't like changing a winning team but can get behind this. Martinelli had a great game vs West Ham last time. Gave Coufal a hard and has the advantage on him

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
How the tables turn in two weeks. I thought we had no chance at 4th with our run of fixtures compared to Sp**s. Now we actually have the easier fixtures left instead. As long as Liverpool beat them and we beat West Ham then we should be cruising.

But then again, its never straightforward with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom