• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | Tuesday 2nd February | KO: 18:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Mate, there was contact because even Luiz loses balance after it. The guy is an idiot, and Areta is even bigger idiot for playing him

Luiz lost balance because the guy in front of him started tumbling and he had to brake.
No contact that I can see.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

For someone that defended a snake like Özil you’re awful quick to lay the blame on Luiz for doing nowt wrong.
Lol wtf are you on about with your straw man argument? I can’t disagree with the decision to not use Özil anymore? You’re going on ignore if this is the bullshit i have to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom