• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Plane carrying Chapecoense squad crashes in Colombia.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Chapecoense fans gather in grief at team's stadium in Brazil
Mourners wear football team’s colours and place tributes outside club’s arena in Chapecó after plane crash in Colombia

In a display of solidarity, a number of other clubs in Brazil changed their profile images on social media to a black-and-white version of Chapecoense’s badge and tweeted the same message: “Today, every club in Brazil is one. #ForçaChape.”

Chapecó city hall announced a 30-day period of mourning for those killed, cancelling lessons in local schools and suspending all festivities planned over Christmas and new year.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...r-stadium-brazil-chapeco-plane-crash-colombia

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This is truly heart wrenching.

May God rest their souls, give strength to their families and fans

Aevi

Hale End FC
So far, all Brazilian clubs, Serie A clubs, and Benfica have offered to send them players on loan free of charge, probably for their next season. Sounds like for right now, the club has been made immune to relegation. Adding that to Atletico National's generous ceding of the final, it's nice to see football sticking together with Chapecoense during this troubling time.

This has hit me harder than sad news normally does... I wish all the best to those close to the players and staff who have passed.

Malky

Established Member
The more videos, pictures and info that is seen the more devastating it is.
Thought's go out to the friends and family of the ones involved, especially the team mates who didn't fly, what a dreadful situation to be in!
Heartbreaking!

RIP.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom