• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Plane carrying Chapecoense squad crashes in Colombia.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
There's nothing quite like football the world over - the Beautiful game showing it's beautiful side. At long last....

redanddread

It is a beautiful world though. Life is beautiful. Every minute of it. We who understand need to cherish that every day! It is in moment of grief or happiness when we understand how rare life actually is. Even rarer, life who understand and life who feel it self!

I'm writing this listening to interstellar sound track. :rolleyes:
I love life & what the world offers but it's insanely cruel and unjust as well.......unfortunately..

I never understand how people can kill each other and take away the most precious of commodities in life.....

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Seeing the images of that kid, the remaining players in dressing room, the last videos of the players celebrating. It is truly hurtful.

Why can't 2016 end already ?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are the rumours of Brazilian clubs requested they be exempt from relegation for three years true?

Rather sickeningly all these clickbait accounts seem to be creating a ton of false information.

Wonder how modern English football would response should one of their top clubs face a similar disaster.

redanddread

Are the rumours of Brazilian clubs requested they be exempt from relegation for three years true?

Rather sickeningly all these clickbait accounts seem to be creating a ton of false information.

Wonder how modern English football would response should one of their top clubs face a similar disaster.
From Arseblog:

The big story in the world of football yesterday was the tragedy involving Brazilian side Chapecoense, whose plane crashed killing almost everyone on it. Players, staff, up to 20 journalists/media people, and crew were on board and lost their lives, and it is just an unimaginably sad and terrible thing to have happened.

The way sections of the football world have come together to do what little they can was heart-warming. Atletico Nacional, who were due to play Chapecoense in the final of the Copa Sudamericana, have asked that the game be awarded to their opponents, and clubs around Brazil have offered to lend players and disqualify them from relegation as they attempt what is going to be an incredibly difficult job in rebuilding the club.

The way the Guardian covered it yesterday in The Fiver was really nice, I thought. An example of how it should be done, because elsewhere this awful event, this loss of life, was being used in a pretty grotesque manner. In this age of clicks and hits, tragedy is viewed by some as little more than an opportunity to ramp up the amount of snack-sized content they churn out.

Content farms who take a snippet here and a snippet there, these rubbish 100 word stories published and wrapped in ads, posted to social media for ReTweets and Likes, in the guise of being empathic and caring, but in reality a brazen opportunity to make money from the unspeakable pain of those who lost their lives and the people left behind whose suffering continues as these ‘publishers’ move onto the next thing to generate hits.

I know it’s a big story, I realise there’s a desire and a need for information, but the media landscape is such these days that this belching into the world of triviality is becoming accepted as the norm, and I really don’t think it should be. It’s not just related to football, by the way, it happens every single time something horrible happens. You’ve all seen it, a round-up of Tweets from celebrities expressing their anguish and/or dismay at what happened, embedded into a page covered in ads and pop-ups and the rest.

And people like and they RT and it’s little more than bottom feeding clickbait of the very worst kind. Little of it is ‘news’, per se. If it were, you could understand it better. Instead, they scrape the bottom of the barrel to see if they can find anything at all that’s related, in even the vaguest way, and use it. And they use people and readers make money from it. If you’re happy being one of those people, then that’s up to you.

If you’re not, then please take a moment to think about who you’re following, what you’re being asked to click on or engage with and why, and reject this kind of stuff for what it is. I don’t think it will make a huge difference, because these ‘publishers’ tap into some kind of collective desire for people to show how much they care. And that in itself drives me mad, because caring is not something to be criticised, it’s heartening that in a world that seems pretty grim at times there’s an inherent goodness in most folks.

But most folks don’t realise they’re being taken for a ride by these people, and I think it’s important that we stop and think about it, because it’s going to get worse and worse otherwise. Some of the stuff doing the rounds yesterday was just so unbelievably grotty and shameless, I just couldn’t not say something this morning. The line between tragic events and content has become increasingly blurred, and it’s not going in a particularly nice direction.

The best way to pay your respects is to be respectful.

http://arseblog.com/2016/11/efl-cup-preview-v-southampton-words-content/

So according to this. It is a failure in electric and fuel systems. But they get priority to start approach fr landing. The air traffic controller lose them on the radar and their altitude. It is total failure by then and the pilots desperately ask for vectors to try to find the airport.

Reports suggest there was no explosion when they plain crashed, which might mean they were out of fuel. Flying with minimum fuel is very dangerous, and negligence stuff like that when you're in air travelling business is not good.

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

CynddlrXcAAaxLU.jpg

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Fake.

People who look to profiteer off this kind of stuff should be dealt with in the harshest way imaginable.
Ronaldo fanboys are the worst in this respect. If you believed all the * memes and image macros out there Ronaldo has donated half the globe's GDP to Palestine, Afghanistan, children with cancer, no legs, arms or eyes ffs.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom