• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Here we go.........

Arsène Wenger confirms Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will miss three weeks but Theo Walcott is out until December

Arsène Wenger has said Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be back out for 20 days – but the Arsenal boss said fellow England winger Theo Walcott is set to be out until December.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/Arsène-wenger-confirms-alex-oxlade-6733559

blaze_of_glory

Here we go.........

Arsène Wenger confirms Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will miss three weeks but Theo Walcott is out until December

Arsène Wenger has said Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be back out for 20 days – but the Arsenal boss said fellow England winger Theo Walcott is set to be out until December.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/Arsène-wenger-confirms-alex-oxlade-6733559
Hmmm.. page is 404'd for me.

Here's Wenger's quote from the official site

on Walcott and Ox…Both are out for Saturday’s game and until at least after the international break so they are out as well for England. I believe the quickest back will be Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Theo Walcott might be a fraction longer.

redanddread

Fresh Theo Walcott Injury Update

However, the Telegraph are reporting that Theo is expected to miss the next five weeks meaning he’ll sit out our games against Swansea, Bayern Munich and Tottenham before the international break as well as subsequent games versus West Brom, Dinamo Zagreb and Norwich.

“Walcott thinks he got a kick on his ankle and he felt it displaced a little. Then, your calf doesn’t work in the right position, then you can get an injury because it extends a little bit too much in a different position. You cannot plan everything. Players have to be robust.”

http://www.arsenalstation.com/2015/10/31/fresh-theo-walcott-injury-update/?

redanddread

Theo is so injury prone....we have have to recall Akpom unless Wenger wants to go Alexis at ST.
If we can recall Akpom, it might not be until January by which time we should have Welbz back. If Welbz is back then can't see him recalling Akpom.

redanddread

I think you can recall WITHIN a certain amount of days but i don't think it's a situation where you can just recall whenever or when you feel like.

spartandre217

Established Member
Guy works for ESPN

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery

No Hector Bellerin in the #AFC squad that travels to Munich. The full-back has "a small" groin problem #UCL

Could also just be shattered from splattering his spleen against the upright in our last game :lol:

Whatevs. If we can't handle the annual crisis then we're not meant to win it. I was quietly confident before the Theo and Ox injuries because it seemed that we'd figured out how to avoid muscular injuries and so any new ones would be impact problems which can be mitigated somewhat.

Starting to get a little worried now though.

All that said,

Physio Room has us getting Arteta, Ramsey, Ox and Ospina all back in time for West Brom (wouldn't surprise me if Ox and Ramsey are "fit" before then but we're keeping them away from intn'l duty). Theo a week or two beyond that and Jack hopefully in no more than 6 weeks.

We manage to avoid injuries in that period and I'd be confident of a push.

logic DC

what's the word on theo I honestly believe that if he is fit for the remainder of the season we will win the league, hopefully his back in time for the city game if he plays we win that one and city won't be able to catch us in race snap got to excited there for a moment but it's hard not to tbh

David Smith

Established Member
What is a small groin problem?

Is it a groin strain? If so that can be anywhere between 3 and 6 weeks for Bellerin.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
thanks god for the international break really it come in great time we will get some players back after like like Ramsey Ox and Arteta.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom