• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 23

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
N3OUPLu.jpg

Can see Chelsea and Sp**s dropping points this weekend

Ao18

Mahrez is far better than any of the crap we have on the right. Don’t understand why we aren’t in for him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How Cahill is still getting games over Christensen is beyond me.
I think Christensen being rested that why Cahill is starting. What I finding surprising Luiz not even in squad for Chelsea anymore

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That Chelsea lineup, which is pretty much first choice, looks woefully short on goals. You cant rely on one player in that lineup. Extraordinary when you think of what's been spent. Worse options than us in attack.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
There something with mahrez putting the managers off because he will improve any team he'll play with

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That Chelsea lineup, which is pretty much first choice, looks woefully short on goals. You cant rely on one player in that lineup. Extraordinary when you think of what's been spent. Worse options than us in attack.
Apart from hazard and morata yes I agree it was mistake to let Diego Costa go

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom