• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 3

Aevi

Hale End FC
What s**t celebration
He was making fun of the Sterling card yesterday I reckon. Went close to the fans but made a point to not touch them, and waved at them tauntingly. I liked it tbh, the FA need to be made aware of how ridiculous that rule is. What are fans there for if they can't take part in celebrations, no one was being harmed ffs.

BobP

Memri Fan
Don't like Everton's shape, sort of a 5212.

Way to narrow especially as they advance. Overwhelming reliance on the WBs.

For example, there was a phase where Holgate headed the ball to Ramirez (I think) who was a mile away from him, for want of a better option.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He was making fun of the Sterling card yesterday I reckon. Went close to the fans but made a point to not touch them, and waved at them tauntingly. I liked it tbh, the FA need to be made aware of how ridiculous that rule is. What are fans there for if they can't take part in celebrations, no one was being harmed ffs.

Thought maybe he was waving at family in the stands lol.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Morata is such a complete striker. Hoped he would stay at Real, too bad. At least he's here shutting up jokers that don't rate him.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Warned you lot about Chelsea. Favorites or co-favorites with City to win it all, and will only get better as they get healthy.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom