• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 Matchday 6: S***d Cost argument in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
A Leicester equalizer now this little snake is on would be delightful.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I can't even be happy with FPL, Conte and Alonso kept me from getting a good points haul. Something goes wrong every bloody week, either through red cards, Kane blanks, Lacazette subs, the wrong captain picks... I just want one flawless gameweek ffs. Always the same sh*t, I'm tired Robbie...

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Happy for Niasse; Koeman must have gotten force-fed humble pies after that game.

What an utterly depressing weekend for us though. Need to make it right by smashing the centre-back army of the kingdom of Pulisia.

Last edited:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

Anyone else feel that this Lukaku chant would have stayed much smaller if United hadn't made such a big deal of it? On a related note, Lukaku would bring down the house if he scored in a home game and owned the chant (a la Rooney's "boxing" goal) with some sort of phallic-themed celebration.

kopzilla

Always Negative

Anyone else feel that this Lukaku chant would have stayed much smaller if United hadn't made such a big deal of it? On a related note, Lukaku would bring down the house if he scored in a home game and owned the chant (a la Rooney's "boxing" goal) with some sort of phallic-themed celebration.

Absolute bastard of a club...repulsive fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom