• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 7

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Wait a minute Crystal palace still didn't score yet in the PL?

and...
images

BobP

Memri Fan
Then why buy him in the first place if the concern is 'United way' and all that jazz? He only has himself to blame for that. Marouane was his panic buy and he didn't even have the balls to back him. Don't buy him if you are playing him in positions that will not only make you as a manager look bad but allow the player to look limited.

Not that I even agree with an alleged United way, we've won titles ugly with Sir Alex as well which seems to slip the heads of some people post-Ferguson. But that's an entirely different argument.

I wouldn't say we're lumping the ball forward right now, Marouane is just getting at the end of some very good crosses because he's being played in a more advanced position. I don't have any issues with how Van Gaal used him but playing him next to Rooney and Carrick in midfield was one of the most cumbersome approaches I've seen. At least now, we're using 3 attacking midfielders out of Rashford, Martial, Mkhitaryan, Mata, Lingard.

You're right on the Moyes thing, he always did seem to struggle in his transition from Everton to your club. Like what can you possibly teach experienced international players with countless league titles and a CL title under their belt? Especially when your achievements as a manager are dwarfed by theirs. There were also those laughable rumours about Moyes showing the likes of Vidic and Ferdinand footage of Jagielka at Everton in order to teach them something.

The 'United Way' thing was tongue in cheek. I agree, you guys played trash football under Fungus.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
You're right on the Moyes thing, he always did seem to struggle in his transition from Everton to your club. Like what can you possibly teach experienced international players with countless league titles and a CL title under their belt? Especially when your achievements as a manager are dwarfed by theirs. There were also those laughable rumours about Moyes showing the likes of Vidic and Ferdinand footage of Jagielka at Everton in order to teach them something.

The 'United Way' thing was tongue in cheek. I agree, you guys played trash football under Fungus.
Oh wow, I hadn't heard that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Credit to Mourinho the bastard ****. He's really turned them around, you don't even have to wait for them to be tested to say they've improved.

This was the exact kind of game they may have drawn last season. Mourinho will just set up shop in the big games, that's never been much of a concern for them.

Credit to Mourinho the bastard ****. He's really turned them around, you don't even have to wait for them to be tested to say they've improved.

This was the exact kind of game they may have drawn last season. Mourinho will just set up shop in the big games, that's never been much of a concern for them.

Easy tiger. Lets see what they do when the schedule get a little bit harder. They have had the easiest schedule so far.

Doubt they draw the worst team in league last season either.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We all know mouriho always perform in his 2nd season after spending about 300M

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom