• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 1

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
How can you not say he's unable to play to his strengths with those midfield partners? He's a creative midfielder - deeper at that - not a ball winner or a hustler. Similar complaints are made about Xhaka. Could you imagine Xhaka in place of Wilshere in this midfield? ****.
It's not their fault why he's dribbling into trouble or can't deliver a decent ball. And he's a footballer, it's a team game. Track a man FFS. Don't just stand around and let everyone just run pass you. The fact of the matter is Jack has been poor today. And there's no one else to blame but himself.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It's not their fault why he's dribbling into trouble or can't deliver a decent ball.
I'd say it is given how ****ty they are. I'm sure Wilshere is coming to terms with how much lower quality his teammates are now than compared to Arsenal.

And he's a footballer, it's a team game. Track a man FFS. Don't just stand around and let everyone just run pass you.
I don't disagree with this completely but it also goes back to what I first said: his midfield partners are ****... They have no athleticism and defensive awareness. Rice has no discipline (still learning the trade) and why West Ham continues with Noble is beyond me - everybody knows how ****e he is.

I just don't think Jack is as bad as what some are saying. He hasn't had the greatest game, but the set up of the team, nor the kinds of players surrounding him, play to his strengths at all. To be honest, he probably shouldn't even had started this game given the one-sidedness it was going to be. Wilshere was going to have zero time on the ball, which is what he needs to excel.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I'd say it is given how ****ty they are. I'm sure Wilshere is coming to terms with how much lower quality his teammates are now than compared to Arsenal.

I don't disagree with this completely but it also goes back to what I first said: his midfield partners are ****... They have no athleticism and defensive awareness. Rice has no discipline (still learning the trade) and why West Ham continues with Noble is beyond me - everybody knows how ****e he is.

I just don't think Jack is as bad as what some are saying. He hasn't had the greatest game, but the set up of the team, nor the kinds of players surrounding him, play to his strengths at all. To be honest, he probably shouldn't even had started this game given the one-sidedness it was going to be. Wilshere was going to have zero time on the ball, which is what he needs to excel.
He has been bad though, and it's not because his midfielder partners aren't at the level he was used to at Arsenal. Heck, some of the other midfielders have put in a better performance than he has. And Jack isn't good enough to be given special privilege or to build a team around.

Jack needs to remember why he was hyped as a youngster and play with that same passion if he wants his career to not end in mediocrity.

I guess this is the season where teams are just gonna roll over for Liverpool and the referees are gonna give them offside goals and penalties left and right.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom