• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 10

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
6 points above Jose

eddie-howe-1.jpg
They play United at home next week as well, could be a decent game.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I am happy to see that Cardiff have taken this game seriously and have not had a single shot at goal.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Huddersfield, Fulham, Cardiff, Newcastle and Southampton. There's your relegation battle. West Ham and Palace should both be ok imo.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fulham need to appoint a pragmatic manager or they're in massive trouble. Not sure that Big Sam would fancy it at this stage. Moyes maybe?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool & Salah find form just in time for our match. Whoopidoodledoo

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Will be tough against Liverpool.We can't afford to have bad first half like in some matches.Draw should be good.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Huddersfield, Fulham, Cardiff, Newcastle and Southampton. There's your relegation battle. West Ham and Palace should both be ok imo.

Agree. I know Brighton have done well so far but I could see a post Christmas collapse for sure.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

I’d be happy to wave goodbye to Cardiff, Southampton too, they’ve been boring for a while, they’re in need of a good relegation. I’d like Newcastle and Fulham to stay up, just for the craic. Don’t really want Huddersfield to go down, but they will.

BobP

Memri Fan
Problem with Fulham is stability.

They've churned through 21 players and gone through 3 or 4 different formations.

Have also lost count of how many players Jokanović has played out of position.

If you're going to commit to playing football in a certain way, you can't half-arse it, or else you'll end up playing the stillbirth rubbish Fulham have been playing. You may as well stick your **** out and cop whatever comes your way. If you end up going down, so be it, at least you tried to play entertaining football.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom