• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 18

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Their star players are just super happy to go trophyless year after year while taking 60% paycuts. Pretty unusual situation. No problems for them to stay competitive during through the stadium debt, I guess.
I was hoping for them to implode and Loose Poch with Kane and Ali and go back to where they belong.

Manberg

Predator
The media Kept going on about our trophyless run before we won the first of our recent FA cups, not a mention about it with Tottenham.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

I hope the media will be as quick to criticise this, as they were to point out that Lacazette was offside against Stoke

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I was hoping for them to implode and Loose Poch with Kane and Ali and go back to where they belong.

It'll happen eventually. They'll realize, for all their bravado, its a struggle for thrm to sell out their new toilet bowl on a weekly basis & the issue will be doubly difficult when they're repaying for it with their manager & best players looking for moves away.

Its happened to us, a club Tottenham's superior in every possible way. Fir them to believe they're immune to the realities of the Premier League is laughable & will make their inevitable collapse all the sweeter.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom