• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 18

Manberg

Predator
Tottenham have a lower squad cost and much less wages than us. They should not be above us it’s inexcusable.

I’m a bit pissed.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I’m not watching this game, as I’m currently standing in Sainsbury’s hell, but from the Guardian MBM I gather this victory is just a tad more emphatic than ours was against Burnley.

Sp*rs as a club have been awful lately: ballsing up their stadium move and treating the locals of Tottenham with utter contempt. However, as a squad you’ve got to say they’re doing very well. No signings, fatigue from the World Cup and yet they’re still on course for a lot of points. It’s only because City and Liverpool are abnormally good this year that Sp*rs aren’t in a title race.

*coughs up a bit of grudging respect*

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
and Tottenham had players like Lucas and Lamela only on the bench.

And we have to deal with Iwobi and Mikhitaryan every week.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I’m not watching this game, as I’m currently standing in Sainsbury’s hell, but from the Guardian MBM I gather this victory is just a tad more emphatic than ours was against Burnley.

Sp*rs as a club have been awful lately: ballsing up their stadium move and treating the locals of Tottenham with utter contempt. However, as a squad you’ve got to say they’re doing very well. No signings, fatigue from the World Cup and yet they’re still on course for a lot of points. It’s only because City and Liverpool are abnormally good this year that Sp*rs aren’t in a title race.

They'll falter, Levy made no signings in the summer so all this football will come back to bite them in the ass. Even City slowed down at the tail end of last season.

wobbler

Only 2 point of city with some easy games coming their way. They;re in the race.

Manberg

Predator
Quality wise they’re not the greatest but their players play for their manager week in week out, no primadonnas, no one holding their club to ransom and no demanding ridiculous wages. It’s strange for modern players to be that way but I think that’s why they’re doing well.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom