• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 23

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well they had great luck today but without kane and Alli for month they'll drop points. Son too for 2 weeks.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sessegnon with a horrendous cameo- he's been dogshit in the Premier League. Came on and did nothing but lose the ball and kill promising counters. He's young but far from ready.

This is why people seriously have to be careful with overhyping youngsters. In fairness to Sessgnon it's difficult to really shine at his age in a side as poor as Fulham fighting a relegation battle.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Watford, Newcastle and Leicester. All 3 at Wembley and all different shades of rubbish

If Watford or Leicester turn up they could easily give them a bloody nose. Newcastle, um yeah, not so much. Sp*rs' squad is nowhere near deep enough to be able to lose Kane, Son & Alli for any period of time and not see it effect their results somehow.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I swear someone on here said Sessegnon was a better prospect than Rooney. Was a huge statement considering what a player he was at that age.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom