• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 25

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyway I fancy that new fatboy striker from Chelsea to miss a few sitters so looking forward to that.

Malky

Established Member
Another season without a trophy and late winners like this will mean **** all for Sp**s.
How long are Kane, Alli and Son going to stick around if the big clubs come calling?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

He’s unreal, Sp**s best player imo.

And unlike Kane has no undying fealty to Sp**s. Another season of being an also-ran will see him looking elsewhere.

Though I suspect Alli will leave before he does. Eriksen already seems to have a foot out the door.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Typical Sp**s luck that during their injury crisis they play relegation fodder like Newcastle and Fulham, meanwhile we have United, Chelsea and Man City while missing most of our defence :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
They've been so jammy in the league recently, it's quite remarkable. To have picked up the amount of points they have with no signings and a few key injuries is just improbable. They're sort of like a poor man's Liverpool this year, never really playing out of their skin but just seem to pick up points.

Talking of which, it's certainly the most exciting title race from a neutral's perspective this year (excluding myself from the neutral category), perhaps because no single team is outstanding. Like Liverpool may well win it, but have they been outstanding? Objectively yes, but it doesn't really feel like it. Feels like they've been boringly efficient.

HBL

Established Member
Just a joke at this point, no chance at winning the league but top four is looking very likely for them

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We should forget about Sp**s.No chance that they will drop so much points until the end with this luck and when Kane and Alli come back to team.Chelsa and Utd are our real catch.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We should forget about Sp**s.No chance that they will drop so much points until the end with this luck and when Kane and Alli come back to team.Chelsa and Utd are our real catch.

Chelsea were title contenders at the beginning of the season.

Sp**s are probably the most settled side in the league and that will serve them well in the hunt for top 4. That said, this is the PL and anything can still happen.

3rd and 4th still up for grabs IMO.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Chelsea were title contenders at the beginning of the season.

Sp**s are probably the most settled side in the league and that will serve them well in the hunt for top 4. That said, this is the PL and anything can still happen.

3rd and 4th still up for grabs IMO.

It's tough to catch them.Even if they lose against top 6 sides.And we need to win almost all games.

BobP

Memri Fan

The Sp**s equivalent of the invincibles.

To be fair to them, draws is usually right next to losses on tables, so it's close enough.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Woy plays against his favourite team in EPL

Fulham's%20Manager%20Roy%20Hodgson%20(R)%20gestures%20next%20to%20first%20team%20coach%20Ray%20Lewington

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
They're on course for 86 points, and they've a midfield of Dier, Sissoko, Winks and Wanyama...I mean there's some serious witchcraft going on there.

say yes

forum master baiter
He’s unreal, Sp**s best player imo.

Kane and Eriksen have to be in that conversation too but yeah he's annoyingly good. Think we've just got to accept that this is Sp**s' golden generation and hope that they can keep bottling any trophies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom