• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 31 (April 9-12)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The more we down the table the better if that not wake the club up so we'll know thier ambition

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
City have 29 shots 7 on target. Leeds got only 2 lol! This some incredible stuff happen always in football manager.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Really interested in this Liverpool game, they're playing a strong team so it's a good opportunity to see if last week really was down to Arsenal incompetence

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
You know they only have 2 shots all game i know its was embarrassing performance from us but not like they outplayed city its one of those s**thousy games

I’m talking about intent, of course City are better than Leeds and would control this game,but they still comitted players forward to try and create. We let City pass it around in 2nd gear looking content to lose by one goal. It’s not the same at all.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
To be fair on Arteta how's he supposed to do a job with us when Bielsa has got the likes of Alioski, Cooper, Ayling and Dallas to work with? We just can't compete with quality like that unfortunately.

This Leeds squad was seen as bottom 3 and most had them in the relegation fight. If not for Moyes, Bielsa would have been manager of the year, incredible what he’s done with them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I’m talking about intent, of course City are better than Leeds and would control this game,but they still comitted players forward to try and create. We let City pass it around in 2nd gear looking content to lose by one goal. It’s not the same at all.
Our squad is full of losers tho so I'm not surprised Leeds are hard working team even when they were 4 down against us they nearly made comeback

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
This Leeds squad was seen as bottom 3 and most had them in the relegation fight. If not for Moyes, Bielsa would have been manager of the year, incredible what he’s done with them.
It's crazy, outstanding job with the squad they have on paper. They've not made much transfers either really since they got promoted. It just shows that a good manager will get a tune out of his team, whatever his options are.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Really interested in this Liverpool game, they're playing a strong team so it's a good opportunity to see if last week really was down to Arsenal incompetence
Villa without Grealish and they not look great big game needed from our friend emi if they want to get something

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom